Stand-up Paddle & Surf Summer Camp in Marbella
Paddle Boarding & Surf Summer Camp in Marbella
Summer is near and we are already prepared for the Stand-up Paddle and Surf Summer Camp in Real Club Marítimo, in Marbella in the Sports Harbor! The kids learn and/or improve their Stand-up Paddle and Surf, we get into the water every day, with or without waves! For this year we have prepared new beach games, a Treasure Hunt in the harbor and some snorkeling adventures to get to know better the sea. Having fun, while doing sports and playing games, children learn about ecology and security of the sea, they get to know the sea and avoid dangers, fundamental for those who live by the Coast or are here on holidays.
The Summer Camp is divided into 2 categories of ages. This way we are able to design activities adapted for each age group, but clearly the coexistence between all ages is also very important and we pay attention to it as well.
What is included?
- Civil liability insurance of up to € 600,000
- Quiksilver and Roxy 4×3 Long Neoprene Wetsuits
- Stand Up Paddle boards and paddles
- BIG SUP board
- SoftTop special surfboards that make learning totally safe
- Professional Instructors, certified in Conducting Physical Sports Activities in the Natural Environment / for each specialty
- Use of changing rooms at the Real Marbella Maritime Club
- OPTIONAL: Accident Insurance. Coverage up to € 1,000 of intervention
You can see more fotos of our summer camps here!
Prices and bookings
Full week – From Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00
- 150 € / child
- 135 € / children who have attended the Summer camp previously
Half day Summer Camp – From Monday to Friday from 10 to 12 or from 12 to 14
- 90 € / child
- 80 € / children who have attended the Summer camp previously
One day attendance: 40 €
Limited spaces per week
T-shirts and caps available for a price of 10 €
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM AVAILABLE AT THE END OF THE PAGE OR SIGN UP DIRECTLY AT THE REAL CLUB MARITIMO DE MARBELLA SECRETARY OFFICE. For more information and bookings, please contact us at +34 677 411002 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org