Paddle Boarding and Surf in Marbella
Water activities Summer Camp
SUP and Surf
Summer is near and we are already prepared for the Stand-up Paddle and Surf water activities Summer Camp in Real Club Marítimo, in Marbella in the Sports Harbor! The kids learn and/or improve their Stand-up Paddle and Surf, we get into the water every day, with or without waves! For this year we have prepared new beach games, a Treasure Hunt in the harbour and some snorkeling adventures to get to know better the sea. While having fun and doing sports and playing games, children learn about ecology and security of the sea, they get to know the sea and avoid dangers, fundamental for those who live by the Coast or are here on holidays.
What you need to know
The Summer Camp is divided into 2 categories of ages. Therefore, we are able to design water activities adapted for each age group, but clearly the coexistence between all ages is an important aspect that we take into account.
What is included?
- Civil liability insurance of up to € 600,000
- Quiksilver and Roxy 4×3 Long Neoprene Wetsuits
- Stand Up Paddle boards and paddles
- BIG SUP board
- SoftTop special surfboards that make learning totally safe
- Professional Instructors, certified in Conducting Physical Sports Activities in the Natural Environment / for each specialty
- Use of changing rooms at the Real Club Maritimo de Marbella
- OPTIONAL: Accident Insurance. Coverage up to € 1,000 of intervention
Full week – From Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00
- 150 € / child
- 135 € / children who have attended the Summer camp previously
Half day Summer Camp – From Monday to Friday from 10 to 12 or from 12 to 14
- 90 € / child
- 80 € / children who have attended the Summer camp previously
One day attendance: 40 €
Limited places per week
T-shirts and caps branded with the summer camp are available for an extra price of 10 €.
Book your spot for the summer camp here or in the Secretary’s office in Real Club Marítimo de Marbella.